- My 12 egg omelet which smaller than of a 3 egg omelet. Did I mention the eggs were quail?
- The GPS demanding you take your van into the cut between buildings where two full grown men would have trouble walking past each other.
- Seeing this tiny motorized vehicle with 3 people in it drive out of one of those tiny cuts between buildings.
- Realizing there are multiblock neighborhoods of these impenetrable streets where only pedestrian traffic is practical, but there are still occasional cars going by.
- The vertical cemetery on the side of the hills.
- Heading out for dinner at 10 pm and realizing that in Spain you aren't strange.
- Finding out that on a Tuesday night in Cunit, you really are still strange.
- Realizing the butter knives have sharp enough edges to cut a steak, and maybe they were meant to.
- Learning someone else loves milk as much as I do.
|Cemetery outside Barcelona|